Monday, June 8, 2009

social networking


I currently have a bebo and facebook page. I use it to communicate with people. Sometimes i find it difficult to check it on a regular basis, which means i often reply late to messages from friends. I can see the benefits in using these networks for both work and social areas of my life. After my conversation with Andrea, regarding the virtual libraries and the use of online databases, it would be a useful tool for our library as there may be some people who do not go into libraries but would find our resources helpful. I still think that having clients come into the library is better as there is that personal interaction with the client and it also means that I will still have a job serving the customers!!

This picture has nothing to do with social networking, but it looks pretty:)

1 comment:

  1. hey chey
    dunno if you got my last comment but i was totally just seeing wat u were up to on ur computer beside me.
    laterz luc.

    ReplyDelete